Saturday, June 18, 2016

Moments with Gratitude

Sometimes, I wish to rekindle to the passed days and press pause button.
 One of the moments that I wanted to press pause button was at Chhukha district.  It was about two months ago, I went for population and housing census 2016 survey at Chukka district.   Before narrating the series of moments, let me acknowledge Labor Ministry and National Statistics Bureau for selecting me as one of the enumerators for Population and Housing Census, house listing 2016.
The two months survey was worth remembering. Every single day was blessing for us and especially for me. I had walked to remote villages and made many friends and acquaintances.  We had great time together. Friends had proven that Life can be made beautiful if we go on with adventures.  At 1st of February, 2016, we all met as the stranger but now we are friends.

The places in Chhukha District were blessed with high peak valleys and low plain lands.  The serenity of the places are its pinnacle point and was simply breath-taking. Discovered more surprising landscape of the villages. I had dropped different colors of emotions at different places or villages. I was thrilled to find the great variety of fruits and vegetables at remote villages despite being inaccessible of farm road.
The people I met at villages were humble but smart with works they were engaged. They were very cooperative and enthusiastic. I felt homely wherever I had to take shelters. Thanks for everything.  If I had to comment on languages, approximately, 50% of people speak Lhotshamkha and rest Dzongkha.  Cardamom (Alangi) was one of the prominent cash crops among others at the community. We got inspired to become farmer, when we saw huge area covered with cardamom plantation and living luxurious lives at the village. Thumb up to them. There were no worries about rural-urban migration in fact opposite impact at that community.
Chhukha Dzongkhag can be one of the developed districts in our nation. There are 11 Gewogs with 58 chiwogs and 202 villages according to the code book of National Statistics Bureau. Among others, Darla Gewog seemed densely populated but Bongo and Geling Gewogs appeared geographically extended. Survey for two months came to the end with satisfactory memories. All the credits go to DSO of Chhukha, supervisor, villagers and all the friends.

 
Every hardship and pain I experienced were the biggest reasons for understanding way of life. I had made my time at Chhukha district memorable and remarkable. I had woven the moment of my life beautifully beautiful.        


See you later....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment