Monday, May 1, 2017

Lopen Rinpoche, Thank You. Kadrenchoe Teachers

Buddha was believed to be the greatest teacher of all the times. Teachers play extraordinary roles in our lives from our beginning years of development till we get matured to become responsible citizens. I am grateful for the progress I made under the guidance of my Teachers. I would like to offer all the credits to my teachers of the past and the present. For me, not only the teachers at my schools but His Majesty the King, my Drenchen Tsa Wai lama,  my parents, relatives and my friends have been a teacher to me one way or the other. Without them I won’t be standing where I am right now. I know, this short but heartiest gratitude of mine would not be able to reach all of my teachers yet I wish all of you a very “HAPPY TEACHERS DAY”.
Dear mother, you were my first ever teacher. I have only been able to be with you in the early ages of my life but you have laid a strong foundation for my character developments. After you and father left me, my grandparents came to my life as my second teachers. Grandpa and grandma, you have been my guide and support in the very vulnerable times of my life.  I would like to convey my message of “Thank you” for the sacrifices you have made for me. In schools, my teachers were an important and an integral part in the journey of my life. I can vividly remember their attributes such as love for students, a man of character, emotionally stable, expression of their content of knowledge, sense of humor in required situation, and their leadership traits which have had positive impacts throughout my life. You have molded me to the best and right shape. I have enjoyed each and every lesson you have bestowed on me and this was the very reason I have had the opportunity to be with the best teachers I could ever have.

When I was student, the day was celebrated by us putting in the best efforts to celebrate the day very grandly to pay our heartfelt gratitude to our teachers. This day was in fact one of the most enthusiastically awaited occasion during my school days. Now I cannot celebrate the day like we used to in schools and college but I would like to wish all my teachers and the teachers around the world the “HAPPIEST TEACHERS DAY AND MAY YOU ALWAYS BE A POSITIVE SOURCE OF INSPIRATION TO ALL OUR YOUNGER FRIENDS”.  
Happy Teacher’s Day. Live long and happy.
I could not be the best student of you but you are one of my best teachers. 
Thank You-  Geden (Your Student)

No comments:

Post a Comment