Monday, July 25, 2016

~I am feeling secure under your umbrella~


When many regions of the nation were longing for monsoon rain for their routine paddy transplantion, some parts of villages were flooded with heavy down pour of rain and some of the bridges were damaged. 21st and 22nd July were days where the people of southern Bhutan could remembered throughout their life; A life in the heavy rain and floods but His Majesty was there for rescue. There was less worry for people. Thank you, Your Majesty.
I felt guilty to see the photos of His Majesty  at the affected sides and helping people when I was just simply sitting and updating the news. Thank you my personage for unparalleled kindness shown to people. That situation made me to think back Coronation speech which quotes;

“Throughout my reign I will never rule you as a King. I will protect you as a parent, care for you as a brother and serve you as a son. I shall give you everything and keep nothing; I shall live such a life as a good human being that you may find it worthy to serve as an example for your children; I have no personal goals other than to fulfill your hopes and aspirations. I shall always serve you, day and night, in the spirit of kindness, justice and equality. As the king of a Buddhist nation, my duty is not only to ensure your happiness today but to create the fertile ground from which you may gain the fruits of spiritual pursuit and attain good Karma."
Hats off to His Majesty, I don't have any regrets of being born in this nation under your generous leadership.


Under dynamic kings, we do have very responsive Government of the day. For instance, our Prime Minister was in tour at high lands of Bhutan, but after the news of heavy rain downpours and floods were broadcasted, he turned his mission to southern Bhutan to support the needy people. I can still remember our Prime Minister updating at 1:00 am about the progress of their diverting walls. Thanks to all the Ministers, officials, army force, volunteers and Dessups for helping at the affecting and affected side of harsh monsoon. We are proud of being Bhutanese.

News of road blockage and floods were fully updated on social media and mainstream media. With that news, we had to be enlightened to prepare for safety measures. All the citizen should be extra careful while travelling and it would be more profitable if we postpone the travelling shedule by looking at the situation. Let us not give burden to others.
 Sometime, i am wondering that if world has same and similar Kings and Prime ministers like ours, world will be safe place to live. Long live our kings. I feel safe in your presence. Our simple prayers always directed toward the line; may the sun of happiness and peace will forever shine on our Kingdom of Palden Drukpa.
~Thank you~

1 comment:

  1. Nice and keep on going bro...one to read more interesting articles from you bro.

    ReplyDelete